Servings: 4 Yield: 4 sandwiches Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins to 5 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices oatmeal bread
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium banana, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Coat a nonstick grill pan or sandwich press with cooking spray. Heat to medium.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a work surface. Spread each with cream cheese. Arrange banana slices over cream cheese. Spread remaining bread slices with almond butter and drizzle with honey. Place, spread side down, on top of banana-topped bread slices.
3. Grill on the grill pan or in the sandwich press for 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is toasted (turn sandwiches on grill pan once during cooking).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 389, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 15, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 53, Monounsaturated fat (g): 6, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 14, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (IU): 219, vit. C (mg): 3, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 15, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 525, Potassium (mg): 231, calcium (mg): 113, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.