Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins Cook 23 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Meatballs
2. In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion flakes, parsley, allspice, salt and pepper. Form into 28 meatballs, using about 1 tablespoon of mixture each. Place on prepared baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Sauce
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add cabbage, salt and pepper; simmer over medium-high heat 8 minutes, stirring often. Stir in tomatoes, raisins, sugar and onion flakes. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Add meatballs and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Serve meatballs and sauce over rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 497, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 70, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 72, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 793, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.