Servings: 4 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 2 teaspoons Creole (or Cajun) seasoning blend
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 2 lemons, sliced in thin half-moons
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cut in small cubes
- Crusty bread and sauteed greens, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare four parchment hearts.
2. In a medium bowl, combine seasoning, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and a grind of black pepper. Add shrimp; set aside 10 minutes, tossing once.
3. Arrange shrimp and lemons over one half of each paper. Drizzle with marinade; dot with butter. Seal packages.
4. Arrange packets on two baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes, switching pan position halfway through. Transfer packets to plates with a spatula. Slit tops; gently open. Serve with bread and greens.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 258, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 460, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.