1. Mix all ingredients until doughy.
2. Roll into different shapes or as individual balls.
3. Place in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes (or until cookies have started to turn a golden brown).
4. Once cookies are made and cooled, add icing on top.*Icing:
5. Make in small pan on the stove. Blend until you have a slightly thick consistency. You may need to add more or less milk and powdered sugar.
6. *Sprinkles on top optional
7. Recipe reprinted by permission from Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook Featuring Favorite Childhood Recipes by Over 50 Celebrities by Nick Katsoris. Copyright (c) 2011 by NK Publications, Inc.