Zucchini and chocolate pair up to make these muffins moist and delicious. With pretty packaging, these sweet treats make great food gifts for family and friends.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 cupcake pans with foil liners.
2. In medium-size bowl, blend flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside. Stir together milk and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat butter, oil and sugar on medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Add milk mixture and beat well.
4. On low speed, gradually add flour mixture; beat until just combined. Stir in zucchini and 1/2 cup of the chips. Fill prepared indents 2/3 full (a generous 1/4 cup) and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chips and the nuts.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.