1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Blend flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir in apricots, white chocolate chips and walnuts, if using; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk ricotta, canola oil, egg, sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water until blended.
4. Add flour mixture to ricotta mixture and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among prepped muffin cups.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.