1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 3 mini muffin pans (12 indentations each) with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray (work in batches if you dont have enough pans).
2. Sift together flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt into large bowl, breaking up any clumps of sugar if necessary.
3. Beat together eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla in medium-size bowl until well combined. Stir in the grated zucchini.
4. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture all at once to well. Stir with wooden spoon just until the flour mixture is evenly moistened and the batter comes together. Fold in the chocolate chips and dry-roasted peanuts; the batter will be stiff, so you may have to work in the chips and nuts. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon batter into each prepared cup.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until muffins are set. Let muffins cool in pans on wire rack for 5 minutes. Turn muffins out onto wire rack to cool.
6. To garnish, if desired, melt together chocolate chips and oil in small saucepan over very low heat. Drizzle over top of muffins. Sprinkle with nuts.