1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cups of jumbo muffin pan with jumbo muffin paper liners.
2. Crush ginger cookies. Toss with chopped pecans in bowl.
3. Stir together the cake mix and 1 cup water in large bowl until well blended. Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick and fluffy. Fold in drained berries.
4. Distribute the batter among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with cookie-pecan mixture, dividing equally.
5. Bake muffins in lower third of 350 degrees F oven for 32 minutes or until they are puffed and the tops are lightly golden and firm. Remove muffins from pan and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
6. Once the muffins have cooled, sift the confectioners sugar over the tops.