Servings: 12 Yield: 12 muffins Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 18 mins to 22 mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1/4 cup soy protein isolate
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups light vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Coat standard-size nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray. Mix all-purpose flour, soy flour, soy protein isolate, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Beat egg whites until frothy in separate bowl. Add the soy milk, honey, vegetable oil and vanilla to egg whites. Pour wet mixture into dry; stir just to blend. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin-pan cups (1/3 cup per muffin).
2. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 112, Fat, total (g): 3, pro. (g): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.