Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced peeled apple
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Beat eggs and sugar in medium-size bowl. Beat in milk and oil.
3. Make well in flour mixture. Add egg mixture. Stir until flour mixture is moistened and batter comes together. Add apple and nuts. Spoon rounded 1/4 cup batter into each cup.
4. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 20 minutes, until toothpick tests clean. Cool in pan on rack 5 minutes. Turn out to cool.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 220, Fat, total (g): 9, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 199, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.