- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce plus additional for drizzling, if desired
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions, plus additional for serving
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 14 - 16 ounce packaged coleslaw mix
- 16 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. hoisin, the vinegar, and pepper.
2. In a very large nonstick skillet heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until no pink remains, stirring to break up the meat as it cooks. Add soy sauce mixture, 1/3 cup green onions, the ginger, and garlic; cook 2 minutes more. Add the coleslaw mix. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more or until the coleslaw is just softened but not fully wilted.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl. Set out with lettuce leaves, additional green onions, and, if desired, additional hoisin for drizzling. Let the kids make their own wraps.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 334, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 77, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 13, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 23, vit. A (IU): 2860, vit. C (mg): 46, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 8, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 34, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 514, Potassium (mg): 406, calcium (mg): 90, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.