Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups weekend-prepped cabbage
- 1 10 ounce bag shredded carrots
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Reserved chicken from Monday, shredded
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups weekend-prepped brown rice, warmed
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage and carrots and cook for about 4 minutes or until just wilted.
2. Push the vegetable to the side of the pan and add the eggs. Cook, stirring constantly, until scrambled. Mix with the vegetables, add the chicken and continue cooking until meat is warmed through. Drizzle with soy sauce, toss to coat, and serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 443, Fat, total (g): 16, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 568, calcium (mg): 118, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.