Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 50 mins
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can low-sodium chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups hot cooked couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a very large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown, 7 to 10 minutes.
2. Flip the chicken and add the tomatoes, chickpeas and raisins to the skillet; transfer to the oven. Roast until the chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F), 15 to 18 minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate with tongs. Reserve half the chicken for Wednesday.
3. Stir the vinegar, cumin, and cinnamon into the tomato mixture. Serve remaining chicken over couscous topped with the tomatoes and chickpeas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 107, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 48, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 32, vit. A (IU): 785, vit. C (mg): 13, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 8, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 165, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 399, Potassium (mg): 858, calcium (mg): 68, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.