Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Grill 10 mins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted English muffins, or pita bread rounds
- Green leaf lettuce, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Brush grill rack with oil. Heat grill to medium.
2. In a large bowl mix together the lamb, 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin, 1 teaspoon coriander, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, garlic, salt and pepper. Shape into 4 3/4-inch thick patties. Grill for 5 minutes per side or until done (160 degrees F.)
3. In a small bowl stir together the ketchup, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1/4 teaspoon coriander, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
4. Serve the burgers in buns with lettuce, if desired, and spread with spiced ketchup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 466, Fat, total (g): 29, chol. (mg): 83, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): 12, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 9, pro. (g): 23, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 9, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 24, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 3, sodium (mg): 564, Potassium (mg): 365, calcium (mg): 141, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.