Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 14 mins Microwave 2 mins
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 8 ounce bag shredded carrots
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and shredded (8 cups)
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 12 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious white whole wheat Mini Soft Wraps (from 2 packages) or traditional tortillas
1. Toss pork strips with 1 tbsp of the soy sauce. Heat oil in a lidded 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add cabbage, carrots and half the scallions to skillet. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 minutes.
3. Add pork back to skillet along with remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1/3 cup of the hoisin. Cook 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave 2 minutes. Spread each with 1/2 tsp hoisin. Spoon moo shu mixture onto wraps and sprinkle with some of the remaining sliced scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 333, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 42, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 16, pro. (g): 25, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.