Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Marinate 15 mins Grill 8 mins
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen swordfish, thawed if frozen
Avocado Chopped Salad
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 3 ribs celery, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat or medium-hot coals.
2. Swordfish. In a medium-size bowl, combine lime juice, mint, 1/4 cup water, sugar and lime zest. Whisk in oil, salt and pepper until blended. Pour 1/3 cup of the marinade into a resealable plastic bag and add fish. Marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Avocado Chopped Salad. Gently stir together avocados, celery, red onion and 1/3 cup of the remaining dressing.
4. Remove fish from bag (discard marinade) and grill 6 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness, turning once. Transfer fish to a platter and drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with Avocado Chopped Salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 519, Fat, total (g): 35, chol. (mg): 66, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 334, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.