Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins
- 6 cups mixed baby lettuces
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Place baby lettuces in a large salad bowl. Toss with oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in pear slices and blue cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 105, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 209, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.