- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate pieces
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- Marshmallow creme
1. in a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa powder, baking powder, salt. Mix in milk, oil and vanilla extract until batter is smooth. Stir in nuts and chocolate pieces.
2. Coat the inside of a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and spoon in batter.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and hot water. Gently pour over batter. Do NOT stir.
4. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 hours.
5. Remove the liner from slow cooker, take off lid and let cool for at least 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 70, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 50, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 263, Potassium (mg): 192, calcium (mg): 141, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.