Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Roast 400°F 15 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon cut into 4 pieces, or four 5-ounce fillets
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 5 ounce package baby spinach
- 8 ounces fresh snow peas (about 3 cups), trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Mix 1 tablespoon of the miso with 1 tablespoon water until well combined. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the sesame oil. Brush mixture on salmon and roast at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
2. Blend remaining 1 tablespoon miso with 1 tablespoon water until well combined. Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon peanut oil and remaining 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil followed by the vinegar and honey. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the scallions.
3. Divide spinach, snow peas and radishes among 4 plates. Top each with a salmon fillet; garnish with remaining scallions.
- Find miso in your market's refrigerated section near the tofu or in the Asian aisle.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 343, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 78, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 575, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.