Mint Chocolate Latte
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Mint Syrup
- 1 ounce espresso or very strong coffee
- Whipped cream, chocolate curls and fresh mint (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- cup fresh mint
Make It Mint Chocolate Latte
1. In a small lidded pot, whisk together milk, cocoa and mint syrup until hot and slightly foamy. Pour into a mug with espresso. Top with whipped cream, chocolate curls and a mint sprig, if desired. Mint Syrup
2. In a small lidded pot, combine 1 cup sugar , 1 cup water and 1 cup fresh mint . Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and cover. Steep 1 hour. Strain and place in a resealable container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 278, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 77, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.