Servings: 8 Active Time 30 mins Total Time 1 hr
- 8 (3.5 in.) wide-mouth Mason jar lids
- 1 (14.1 oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts (or your own recipe)
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, lightly toasted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Arrange Mason jar rings on a baking sheet; add metal lid inserts, but flip them over so the shiny metal side faces up.
3. Cut each crust into four 4 1/2-inch rounds, using a small bowl as a guide. Freeze at least 20 minutes.
4. Whisk together corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt until blended. Divide pecans among crusts. Pour syrup mixture over the nuts.
5. Bake on bottom oven rack for 20 minutes or until edges are golden and filling is set. Cool on a wire rack.
6. Beat cream, maple syrup, and cinnamon at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until peaks form. Serve pies with whipped cream. (You can make both a day in advance!)
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 611, Fat, total (g): 44, sat. fat (g): 17, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 27, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 488, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.