Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tablespoon ketchup, divided
- 1/3 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound broccolini, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brush 8 cups of a standard-sized muffin pan with 1 teaspoon oil. In large bowl, combine the meat, 1/4 cup ketchup, breadcrumbs, eggs, and cheese. Divide mixture into 8 small loaves and press into oiled cups. Evenly brush 1 Tablespoon ketchup on meatloaves. Bake until meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
2. In a medium skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add broccolini and salt. Cook 4 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer over low until crisp-tender and still bright green, about 6 minutes. serve alongside meatloaves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 376, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 169, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 20, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): 1, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 32, vit. A (IU): 959, vit. C (mg): 103, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 92, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 3, sodium (mg): 575, Potassium (mg): 828, calcium (mg): 129, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.