Servings: 8 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek seasoning (such as McCormick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 16 mini pitas, heated
1. In a medium bowl, gently combine lamb, Greek seasoning, salt and pepper. Form into 8 patties.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
3. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, feta, onion, oil and vinegar; gently toss.
4. Place each patty on a pita with some of the spinach salad. Top with another pita and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 255, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 61, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 303, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.