Servings: 16 Yield: 16 crabcakes Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat, picked through
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire, Old Bay, salt, egg, breadcrumbs and bell pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Fold in the crabmeat; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Line a large plate with parchment paper. Scoop the mixture into 16 tablespoons and set on the parchment. Form into small patties with your hands. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding, add the crab cakes and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Drain the crab cakes briefly on a paper-towel lined plate. Serve sprinkled with more chives.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 58, Fat, total (g): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 192, calcium (mg): 13, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.