Servings: 30 Prep 10 mins Bake About 375°F 15 mins
- 1 12 ounce package (10) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits with no artificial ingredients
- 10 teaspoons purchased cinnamon sugar butter spread
- 1 8 ounce carton reduced-fat whipped cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Separate biscuits and flatten each with your hand. Spread each with 1 teaspoon butter spread. Roll each up and slice into 3 pieces. Arrange pieces in the prepared pan. Lightly sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly in pan and then frost with cream cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 30; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 66, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 7, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 142, Potassium (mg): 18, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.