Servings: 6 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 6 miniature wax-wrapped semi-soft cheeses, such as Babybel
- Small candy eyes (such as Wilton)
- Nut butter or honey (optional)
1. Remove the plastic from the cheese.
2. Depending on the desired design, either leave the wax intact or pull the tab, which will create a "mouth" in the middle of the cheese round.
3. Use the candy eyes and/or the marker to create monster faces. Press the candy eyes into the wax to get them to stick, or use a little bit of nut butter or honey on the back of the eyes to secure.
4. Use a craft cutter or scissors to create teeth or other designs in the wax. Save wax cutouts to create monster ears. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 71, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 20, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): , Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): , pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 300, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 170, Potassium (mg): , calcium (mg): 150, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.