Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1 pinch salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 8 slider buns, split and toasted
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 pound cooked and peeled beets, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
1. In a large bowl combine the beef, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Shape beef into 8 patties. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Cook patties 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done (160 degrees F). Place patties on slider buns and top with arugula.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the beets, balsamic vinegar, 2 teaspoons olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Top with goat cheese and serve with the sliders.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 475, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 80, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 41, Monounsaturated fat (g): 9, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): 2, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 32, vit. A (IU): 259, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 9, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 147, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 2, sodium (mg): 620, Potassium (mg): 810, calcium (mg): 163, iron (mg): 6, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.