Servings: 8 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 slices (1/4-inch thick) Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar
- 8 slider buns (sesame seeded, if available)
- 4 slices bacon, each cut into 4 pieces crossways, cooked
1. In a medium bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic flakes and onion flakes. Form into 8 patties, about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook 2 minutes. Turn and add one cheddar slice to each; cook 2 additional minutes, until cheddar melts.
3. Place slider on roll and top each with 2 pieces of bacon.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 311, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 483, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.