1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add broccoli. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Roughly chop and cool slightly. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until slightly crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Dice and set aside to cool.
3. Whisk eggs, egg whites and milk. Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, broccoli and bacon.
4. Coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle mixture among cups. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked through.
5. Cool slightly. Remove quiches with a small offset spatula. Cool completely and refrigerate.
6. To serve: Wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds, until warm.