Servings: 4 Yield: 4 cups Start to Finish 20 mins
- 8 ounces dried soba noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, green parts only
- 2 tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Fill a large bowl with water and add ice; set aside. Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook until slightly softer than al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer the noodles to the ice water. When noodles are cold, drain well. Return to the large bowl.
2. Add cilantro, green onions, tamari, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper to noodles in bowl; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 224, Fat, total (g): 3, carb. (g): 44, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 9, vit. A (IU): 146, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 40, sodium (mg): 912, Potassium (mg): 181, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.