Servings: 20 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 20 mins to 30 mins Bake 400°F 20 mins
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
1. Put the water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to boiling. Add the millet, salt, and pepper and allow to return to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to medium-lo and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes or until thick (about the consistency of oatmeal).
2. Brush a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with olive oil. Spread the millet mixture evenly in the pan. Cover with parchment and chill until set (about 1 hour).
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Uncover millet mixture and top with cheese, tomatoes, and basil. Bake about 20 minutes or until browned on top. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 113, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 15, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 132, Potassium (mg): 85, calcium (mg): 101, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.