Servings: 2 Yield: 2 cups Active Time 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 8 dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
1. Place milk, spinach, and dates in a blender and blend until smooth. Add the cocoa powder and strawberries and blend again until smooth. Divide evenly between two glasses.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 195, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 40, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 30, pro. (g): 7, vit. A (RE): 365, vit. C (mg): 73, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 98, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 84, Potassium (mg): 658, calcium (mg): 210, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.