Servings: 6 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese, crumbled (or another salty hard cheese, such as Parmesan)
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix.
2. Grill the corn over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the corn from the grill, brush it with the chile-lime butter, and sprinkle it with the cilantro and cheese.