Servings: 8 Active Time 10 mins Total Time 10 mins
- 1 (8- to 10-inch) soft round Italian loaf, halved crosswise
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup (8 1/2-oz. jar) coarsely chopped green olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 pound sliced mortadella
- 1/4 pound sliced ham
- 1/8 pound sliced hard salami
- 4 slices provolone
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Coleslaw, for serving
1. Lay bread cut-side up on a work surface; brush both sides generously with olive oil. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and garlic. Add olives and sundried tomatoes, and stir to coat.
2. Layer deli slices and cheese on the bottom half of loaf. Spoon on the olive salad (you may have some left over), and cover with the top half of the loaf. Slice into eight pieces, and serve with coleslaw.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 445, Fat, total (g): 27, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 1314, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.