Yield: 2 smoothies Total Time 5 mins
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup baby kale or baby spinach
- 1/2 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup cucumber chunks
- 1 cup frozen green grapes
- 1/4 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger
- Agave nectar, to taste
1. Add all of the ingredients to the blender, starting with the coconut milk. Cover and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Taste for sweetness, adding agave nectar if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 163, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 13, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 1376, vit. C (mg): 12, sodium (mg): 25, Potassium (mg): 429, calcium (mg): 93, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.