Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 11 mins
- 1 16 ounce box rigatoni
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup feta cheese cubes packed in oil (such as Apetina; about 30 cubes), drained, oil reserved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice plus 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rigatoni and cook 11 minutes or as per package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
2. Meanwhile, toss chicken with 2 tbsp of the oil from the feta. Heat a large stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes, until no longer pink.
3. Stir in tomatoes, olives and oregano and heat through. Remove from heat and toss with rigatoni, feta cheese, 1/4 cup (or more) of the pasta water, the lemon juice and zest, pepper and salt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 577, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 54, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 938, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.