Yield: 8 Prep 8 mins Total Time 6 mins
- 12 ounces dumpling egg noodles or mafalda (such as Creamette), or your favorite shape pasta
- 8 ounces snow peas, halved
- 1 pint pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 sweet orange pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black peper
- 1/3 cup cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook 6 minutes (or to al dente, if using different shape). Add snow peas during last minute. Drain and rinse well in cold water. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, place tomatoes, pepper strips, feta and onion in a large bowl.
3. Vinaigrette. Whisk together vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Add oil in a thin stream until blended. Add pasta with snow peas and vinaigrette to bowl and toss to combine. Scatter sliced basil over salad and gently stir. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 326, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 465, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.