Servings: 4 Active Time 20 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Weekend-Prepped Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 cup purchased hummus
- 1 Romaine heart, chopped
- 4 ounces pita chips
- Cut vegetables, such as carrots, celery, cucumber, sweet pepper, and watermelon radishes
- Pitted olives (optional)
1. In a small bowl whisk together the yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and 2 Tbs. cold water. Serve with the remaining ingredients, letting family members assemble their own plates.
1. Hard boil 4 eggs and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 419, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 187, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 37, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 7, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 17, vit. A (IU): 9141, vit. C (mg): 54, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 99, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 699, Potassium (mg): 437, calcium (mg): 82, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.