Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Broil 1 min
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Kings Hawaiian honey wheat rolls, split in half horizontally
- 1 1/4 cups marinara sauce
- 12 prepared Italian-style chicken meatballs (such as Aidells), from a 12 oz pkg
- 3 slices slices provolone cheese, sliced into quarters
1. Heat broiler to high. Place rolls on an aluminumfoil-lined baking sheet.
2. In a small pot, heat marinara sauce. Stir in meatballs and heat until warmed through.
3. Place 1 meatball on each roll and spoon about 2 tbsp of the sauce over each. Top with a quarter slice of provolone.
4. Broil sliders for about 1 minute, until cheese melts and bread is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 188, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 434, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.