Servings: 12 Yield: sliders Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1 pound ground meatloaf mix (beef, pork and veal)
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups jarred marinara sauce, heated
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Fontina cheese
- 12 King's Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 12 radicchio leaves
- 12 basil leaves
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine meatloaf mix, bread crumbs, egg, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Form into 12 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Spoon 2 tbsp sauce over each meatball. Divide Fontina into 12 portions and fold over and place on top of meatballs. Return to oven for 1 minute, until Fontina starts to melt slightly.
3. Place a radicchio leaf, a basil leaf and a meatball on bottom half of each roll. Top with remaining roll halves.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 388, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 90, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 523, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.