Servings: 6 Yield: sandwiches Prep 20 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, plus more for topping
- 1 1/2 French baguettes, sliced into 6 pieces
- 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Grated carrot, sliced cucumber and cilantro
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . In a large bowl, combine pork, egg, scallions, garlic, bread crumbs, cilantro, brown sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and sriracha. Form into 24 meatballs. Place meatballs on a rimmed baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Slice baguette pieces lengthwise and spread 1 tbsp mayonnaise on bottom half of each. Top with grated carrot, sliced cucumber and cilantro, then place 4 meatballs on each. Finish with sriracha. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 566, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 95, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 1150, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.