Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into small squares
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and cut into small squares
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 24 ounce package refrigerated turkey meatballs
- 6 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups instant rice, cooked following package directions
1. In large skillet, combine pineapple, broth, pepper pieces, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
2. Add meatballs; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir in scallion. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 358, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 46, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 57, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 602, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.