Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 box (10.5 ounces) spaetzle OR: 12 ounces cavatelli
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 pound sliced Black Forest ham, diced OR: boiled ham, diced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring large pot of salted water to boiling. Cook spaetzle or cavatelli according to package directions.
2. Combine heavy cream, rosemary, salt and pepper in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat to simmering. Reduce heat to low; let steep 5 minutes. Strain into another saucepan to remove rosemary. Add ham; heat gently.
3. Drain spaetzle or cavatelli. Toss with sauce in serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan; toss to combine. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 529, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 155, carb. (g): 52, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 1259, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.