Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 box (4.5-ounce) Seasoned Skillets potatoes, roasted-garlic and herb flavor
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1 cup Colby-Jack cheese cubes
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
1. Prepare potatoes in a heavy 10-inch skillet, following package directions, using 3 tablespoons oil and 1-3/4 cup water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
3. When potatoes are cooked and browned, add egg mixture to skillet. Stir occasionally, cooking until set, about 10 minutes. Heat broiler, and broil torta until top is golden brown. Serve with salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 384, Fat, total (g): 23, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 22, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.