1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges, about 1 inch thick. Toss potatoes together with 3 tablespoons olive oil, the garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until potatoes are well coated. Spread potatoes in single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in 450 degree F oven for 25 minutes; turn potatoes over halfway through cooking.
4. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over high heat. Season the steaks with the remaining salt and pepper. When skillet is very hot, carefully place 2 steaks in the skillet; saute for 2 to 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare (internal temperature 145 degrees F). Remove steaks to plate; keep warm. Saute the remaining steaks as directed above.
5. Remove potatoes from oven. Increase the oven temperature to broil. Run the potatoes under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until browned. Toss with Parmesan and parsley in a bowl. Serve with steaks. Makes 4 servings.