Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup raw long-grain white rice
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound piece of baked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 jars (6.5 ounces each) marinated artichoke heart quarters, drained and cut in half lengthwise
1. Cook rice following package directions; omit butter and add peas for last 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, puree red peppers in blender. Combine puree and sour cream in small bowl.
3. Cut ham into 1-3/4 x 1/4 x 1/4-inch strips. Combine hot rice, ham, scallions and artichoke hearts in large bowl; toss with roasted red-pepper mixture. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 469, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 40, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 58, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 1067, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.