1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the hot dogs and cook about 3 minutes per side until nicely browned. Remove to a cutting board and cut into 1/2-inch pieces on the bias.
3. In large bowl, mix together hot dogs, beans, barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
4. Prepare corn bread following package directions, using milk and egg. Spread evenly over the top of the casserole.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving. May be served hot or slightly warm.