- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 19 ounce can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 16 ounce can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook kielbasa in large skillet over medium heat, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in white kidney beans, pork and beans, salt, sugar, thyme and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 547, Fat, total (g): 32, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 2443, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.