Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 8 mins to 10 mins
- 6 8 inches (individual size) pizza crusts, such as Boboli
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow and green squash
- 3 peppers, assorted colors, cut in thin strips or rings
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Give each child a pizza crust. Fill small bowls with sauce and toppings. Allow children to make their own pizza, using the crust as a canvas for their toppings.
2. Bake pizzas until cheese is melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 471, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 69, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 20, calcium (mg): 343, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.