Servings: 12 Yield: 1 dozen Prep 45 mins Total Time 1 hr 30 mins (includes drying time)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 - 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 12 large marshmallows
- Blue and silver coarse decorating sugar
- 12 Hershey's Chocolate Hugs®
1. In a small bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla to make a smooth frosting glue.
2. Press a pretzel into a marshmallow. Brush the outside of the marshmallow very lightly with the frosting and gently roll it in blue or silver sugar to cover the entire marshmallow surface.
3. Use a small dab of frosting to glue the flat base of a chocolate Hug® to the end of the marshmallow. Let stand for at least 30 minutes to dry the glue. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 168, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 33, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 60, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): , Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 19, Potassium (mg): 2, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.